The Sector Imperialis Sanctum was once a glorious monument to the Emperor, now fallen into disrepair by centuries of conflict. Still, it is plain to the observer that this is a place of great import – while the gothic arches may be shattered and broken, the impassive statues that guard the Sanctum still stand unbowed atop their imposing plinths, scowling at the alien, the xenos and the heretic with absolute hate.
This highly modular kit lets you build and customise your very own Basilicanum. Consequently, it is entirely compatible with the Sector Imperialis and Sector Mechanicus kits by design. So combine as many kits as you like to create enormous, evocative multi-level environments perfect for games of Warhammer 40,000!
Contents of the Sanctum Plastic Kit
5 frames of plastic components (134 parts in total) comprise the kit:
- Firstly, 2 frames contain 4 wall sections, covered in Imperial iconography (and skulls!). Furthermore, each boasts 4 columns, 3 column top pieces (1 ruined), a vent and 2 small lamps
- Also a frame of ruins and floors containing
- 1 ruined corner piece section,
- 3 sections of broken floor,
- 1 section of unbroken floor,
- 1 small broken column,
- 4 small broken floor sections,
- 1 top piece,
- 2 support arches,
- 2 lamps which plug into the underside of the floor sections and 1 small circular lamp
- Also a frame of ruined Sector Imperialis buildings. This allows you to make 3 sections of ruins featuring shattered window sections, broken columns and pipework
- Finally, a frame containing
- 4 flying buttresses, columns, column top sections and 4 statues,
- 3 small lamps.
The statues are clad in heavy robes that are detailed and grim. The first clutches a cog-toothed axe. The next rests a sword upon his column with a large set of keys. The third holds a sextant and lantern and features a choice of broken or intact head. The last is chained, clutching a reliquary. Furthermore, this last statue can optionally be assembled broken.