Countless centuries of gruelling conflict battered and broken what remains of the Basilicanum. What remains however is a testament to the might of the Imperium. This is above all a detailed, striking and huge gothic structure watched over by 2 enormous statues. It provides both cover and high ground for squads of warriors to battle over.
This highly modular kit lets you build and customise your very own Basilicanum. Consequently, it is entirely compatible with the Sector Imperialis and Sector Mechanicus kits by design. So combine as many kits as you like to create enormous, evocative multi-level environments perfect for games of Warhammer 40,000!
Contents of the Basilicanum Plastic Kit
7 frames of plastic components (134 parts in total) comprise the kit:
- Firstly, 2 frames contain 4 wall sections, covered in Imperial iconography (and skulls!). Furthermore, each boasts 4 columns, 3 column top pieces (1 ruined), a vent and 2 small lamps
- Also 2 frames of ruins and floors, each containing
- 1 ruined corner piece section,
- 3 sections of broken floor,
- 1 section of unbroken floor,
- 1 small broken column,
- 4 small broken floor sections,
- 1 top piece,
- 2 support arches,
- 2 lamps which plug into the underside of the floor sections and 1 small circular lamp
- Also a frame of ruined Sector Imperialis buildings. This allows you to make 3 sections of ruins featuring shattered window sections, broken columns and pipework
- Another frame containing 2 large statues:
- 1 of these clutches a spear taller than himself, with a stoic grimace on his face beneath a cowl –
- the other, holding a sword, has a skull face (and a shield bearing the legend MORTIS over an hourglass).Assemble the statues standing atop plinths or attached to the building’s buttresses. Also included are 9 small lamps
- Finally, a frame of columns:
- 4 complete columns,
- 1 large archway,
- 2 support arches,
- 2 small lamps,
- 4 top pieces for the columns and 2 small broken floor sections.