Luke Fellows, an honest down to earth Yorkshire lad just down the road from us here in Blighty has a large following on YouTube for fast, easy to follow, and cheap ways to paint, base and scene your miniatures. This is his 2 in 1 Ground Cover Foam Flock range under his brand Luke’s APS (Affordable Paint Service).
Are you looking for the perfect terrain material? Then look no further!
After years of testing and working with different scatters, flocks and foliage materials, Luke decided to release his own.
Following a successful trial and test release to thousands of his YouTube community, The Luke’s APS range is now available to everyone.
The Flowers / Floral Ground Scatter Foam range is:
- Available in 4 colours to cover a range of effects
- Specially designed flock for creating flowers and flower patches on grass landscapes
- Can be applied over the top of grass mats or flocked landscape areas
- Absorbs adhesives and glues far better than sawdust
- Colour fast, wont bleed colour and will retain original once adhesives have dried
- Easy to blend with other colours to give a more distinct and refined blend
- Due to the durable nature of the product it is ideal for Wargaming Boards, Train Layouts, Dioramas and other hobbies where frequent handling can be an issue
Available floral flocks:
- Buttercup Flower Flock – A special blend of yellow and greens flock to replicate a buttercup flower
- Geranium Flower Flock – A special blend of light blue, Purple and greens to replicate a geranium flower
- Poppy Flower Flock – A special Blend of bright, light reds and greens to replicate a poppy field
- Rose Flower Flock – A special blend of deep dark pink / reds and greens to replicate a rose bush