Luke Fellows, an honest down to earth Yorkshire lad just down the road from us here in Blighty has a large following on YouTube for fast, easy to follow, and cheap ways to paint, base and scene your miniatures. This is his 2 in 1 Ground Cover Foam Flock range under his brand Luke’s APS (Affordable Paint Service).
Are you looking for the perfect terrain material? Then look no further!
The 2 in 1 foam range was released because during Luke’s work as a YouTuber, commission terrain designer and painter, he was always looking and experimenting with materials to create the perfect boards and layout for his customers. He has used hundreds of products from different manufacturers, but none of them was ever the perfect mix of textures, colour and aesthetics to mimic foliage on a miniature level.
After years of testing and working with different scatters, flocks and foliage materials, Luke decided to release his own.
Following a successful trial and test release to thousands of his YouTube community, The Luke’s APS range is now available to everyone.
The 2 in 1 foam range is:
- Available in 3 colours to cover a range of effects: Bright, Mid and Dark Green
- A special Premium blend of 2 In 1 Flock containing fine and coarse foliage,
- Finer than saw dust to create a smother finish with greater coverage
- Absorbs adhesives and glues far better than sawdust
- Adheres to boards and surfaces better than sawdust resulting in a longer lasting and more durable finish
- Colour fast, wont bleed colour and will retain original once adhesives have dried
- Easy to blend with other colours to give a more distinct and refined blend
- Due to the durable nature of the product, it is ideal for Wargaming Boards, Train Layouts, Dioramas and other hobbies where frequent handling can be an issue
Easy to use
Luke’s APS 2 in 1 Ground cover can be used for a multitude of different effects, placed directly on to a layout to create realistic ground cover or it can be sieved in to 2 different textures, A finer effect ground cover for detail work and coarser texture flock to replicate weeds or grass.
The foam flock can also be applied as foliage to trees and basic shrubs to replicate leaves and foliage. For even better effects please see the range of dedicated tree foliage.
Great when applied over rocky outcrops to replicate scrubland.